Webinars have long been a significant and effective channel for content and training delivery to our clients.
On-line Technical Support New
For over a decade, our team has been supporting clients through webinars and remote assistance concerning their fieldwork practices on core orientation and structural logging. Additionally, we provide links to Vektore’s training courses so our clients can access them anytime.
This approach has contributed favourably to our clients’ continuous improvement policies and their geologists’ career development. Some of the tasks we have been providing virtually to our clients include:
- training on Structural Vectoring
- training in structural logging on oriented and non-oriented core
- training in Structural Convergence Readiness© method – unique structural data acquisition for Structural Convergence©
- training in Structural Inversion Readiness© method – unique structural data acquisition for Structural Inversion©
- reviewing and deploying QAQC practices on clients’ data extracted/processed by Structural Convergence & Inversion (QO – Quality Optimization) continuous support
- assistance with data interpretation and modeling
- continuous feedback to clients and assist in the development of their exploration programs